Now lets talk a bit about our land of the dead!
Clan Hades is one of the older clans left in this game. It was created somewhere around 2009 and survived till now. The name stems from the greek god of the underworld and brother of Zeus, Hades. At the same time it also refers to the domains the god Hades reigns over, meaning hell with its various layers itself. However despite being a reference to hell we are a nice and welcoming clan with helpful members and are always happy to open the gates of Hades for newcomers.
Just remember once you join, you’re going to hell! )8D
General clan information:
Base: Shinjuku Babel
Founder of Hades:
Former clan masters:
Current clan master:
Miu`Suto lvl 76 c5 r8 Synther
(hopefully coming soon)
Clan chill-out area:
General clan rules:
- Be talkative! Clan chats can be fun!
- Respect all the clan members! (Tolerance and politeness are very important, don’t be an ignorant potato)
- No scamming!
- No excessive begging! (It’s alright to sometimes ask for something in a nice and polite manner but if the answer is “no” then you need to accept that and not annoy people)
- No excessive clan drama! (Getting a bit heated up sometimes is fine, after all we are all human but remember there should be a limit to how far it goes)
Please just don’t go all on us!
- In regards to that, seriously meant personal insults between clan mates will not be tolerated! (Try to be wise and use proper arguments when voicing your opinion, not plain insults)
- No excessive spamming in the clan chat! (Also refrain from spamming especially shout but also other chats, since that is not going to help your cause and may lead to the clan getting a bad public image)
However note that “rough” and adult conversations between friends in the clan chat are allowed, just don’t go overboard. xD
Rules in regard to PvP:
- Purposely teaming up with strong players to continuously farm GP in random Valhalla matches is forbidden (this however excludes planned matches against other teams/clans and possible clan PvP
tournaments/events) so stay fair and join randomly like everybody else.
- Spawn killing people in Fate or Valhalla is forbidden
- The use of the following things inside PvP (Fate/Valhalla) is forbidden:
- Defense boosting incenses and the like
- 9 symbols (lets your demon be unaffected by status changing skills)
- All of the Nocturne sets skills, Powered set skill, D.M.C. electric guitar skill
- Tokyo Brews and the like
However the use of all BP items, demon skills (anti/null/reflect/absorb skills), the Death Smiles skill and basic with macca bought medic shop curatives (except Mana heals) is allowed.
These PvP rules are meant to keep PvP at least a bit fair and a bit less unbalanced than it already is and should promote fair play and sportsmanship.
If you are asked to present screenshots of your character and demon DURING the match in regards to cheating accusations then you are obliged to do so. For this your characters and demons buffs as well as your inventory have to be fully displayed!
I recommend always taking a screenshot during the preparation phase inside PvP (right before the match timer starts), one during the match itself and a last one after the match is finished (inside the PvP area of course).
How to apply as a newcomer:
IGN (only active characters):
Your time zone:
You’re usual online time:
A brief description of yourself:
Your goals within the game:
Your favorite activities within the game:
Remember if you are going to be inactive for a while tell one of the subs or the master beforehand, otherwise you will be kicked after 2 weeks of unannounced absence! However you’re allowed to rejoin once you are back again.
Requirements for becoming a sub-master:
- You need to have been a member for a longer while
- You need to be trusted by the top and regular members
- You need to be able to handle difficult situations well
- You should try to be helpful to clan mates asking for advice/help whenever you have the time to do so
- You need to be able to enforce the clan rules and try to prevent their violation
Last but not least say hello to our clans loyal "lap dog" Cerberus ;D
This post has been edited by Superator: 12 May 2012 - 07:37 PM